Sunday, November 20, 2011

How I Style: Animal Print Gilet & Leather Like Leggings (& added administration ideas)


O_O I know, my intro is a bit old! lol Again, I edited this video a while back, when we were still in the holiday season! Sorry for the delay in uploading it! Hope you enjoy watching! xx Ihave a BRAND NEW BLOG!!! Please check it out& be my blog follower! :) misstrendykitty.blogspot.com Read about these stylings& see more pics here: misstrendykitty.blogspot.com Share the love! :) Please show your support by subscribing to my new fashion channel: www.youtube.com You'll find more OOTD videos there& lots of styling tips ;) ALSO NEW: Make Up Tutorials in croatian language on my MissFashionKitty channel (Make Up Tutorijali na hrvatskom jeziku na mojem MissFashionKitty kanalu!!!) You can take a closer look at some of my jewellery here: www.b-deas.blogspot.com Contact me if you'd like to purchase anything! b-deasjewellery@libero.it missfashionkitty@libero.it For questions or requests you can also contact me here: www.formspring.me To be the first one to know when I have a new video up, follow me on twitt, twitt...twitter! twitter.com The music that I used at the end of this video is by Dan-O "Free Royalty Free Music by DanoSongs.com" www.danosongs.com

Promotion Felco 6 Pruner Korg 05r Top Quality Andis Outliner Blades Buy Online




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Fran�ais Deutsch Italiano Portugu�s
Espa�ol ??? ??? ?????







Sponsor Links